Thursday, March 03, 2005

Psalm 18:30

"As for God, His way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true." Psalm 18:30

Lately, I have been discouraged that I have run out of contacts and people to share with about Kingdom Building Ministries and people to join on this ministry team. I cried out to God and He heard me and answered.

I substitute taught in middle school again today. The kids were horrible, but everything else was wonderful. Every single person I talked to today asked me about my ministry at Kingdom Building Ministries. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!! It was amazing. I know this was God showing me people that want to hear and people that I need to talk to about this great ministry. There was even a lady who asked to join as a ministry partner and wanted the forms and information and everything. It was a total God-thing. He is so faithful and so good. I am completely overwhelmed at what God has done today. All praise be His.