Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Searching

Do you know what I've been researching online for about 20 minutes now? An opportunity to go overseas. I've been on the International Mission Board website. Getting on that website and looking at all the possibilities of where I could go and then reading the job descriptions and what's needed just get's my heart pounding and my blood stirring.

I've been reading a great book that Beth Marshal gave me before I left, "The Dream Giver" by Bruce Wilkinson. I know, the Prayer of Jabez guy. I was skeptical too, but it's good, I promise. Anyway, the first half of the book gives an illustration about a guy named Normal who lives in the land of Ordinary or the other way around. Whatever. The point is that it talks about God has put a dream in each one of us. Everyone has one, but some of us suppress it or ignore it. The point of all of this that I'm trying to figure out what mine is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home