Friday, January 14, 2005

All over town!

So...Brittany and I went swimming that afternoon and had a wonderful time. But first I got to spend the morning and lunch with good ol' dad. We had a great time and it was good to sit down and talk with him about life.

Brittany and I went swimming and then shopping and then....drum roll please. To QDOBA for the best burritos on this planet! Are you jealous Amy? I thought about you while eating it. Oh, it was so good. Then off to Lifeway, which was also great fun, but also gut-wrenching. There are so many books I want to buy and read and just can't. I'm trying not to buy anymore books until I've read the ones I have. Then to Barnes & Noble for coffee and downtime. It was soooo great and just a really fun day!

And tomorrow....Sara's coming! I am so absolutely thrilled. No one has a clue how much. So fun!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to do some more reading. I think I'm turning into Amy. Heh! Heh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

AAAAAHHHH!!!! I am SOOOO jealous, Kathryn :) Back in November I was in Indy and Mom and I passed Qdoba--I freaked out and she just didn't understand. Did I even get to eat there--no, alas. But it makes me smile that at least you thought of me while you enjoyed your wonderful burrito. We should be poster children for Qdoba ;)

And you are turning into me? I will take that as a compliment. I have never known anyone else who would describe a trip to a bookstore as "gut-wrenching"--but that's how I feel exactly, so many books and so little time/money!! Oh I miss you!

P.S. You would be so proud of me, I have been working out FIVE times a week. Oh how I missed Denise Austin (blah). Love you girl!!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Patent office artigianato aston martin site web Mcd36 cd changer aston martin db90 best flat screen computer monitors buick century recalls Free good pop up blocker Propecia editorial nude pamela anderson botox northwest indiana aston martin marbella indian breast on penis hair loss Custom car seat covers in singapore true voyeur Spark plug gap nissan 1991 d21 E enema vitamin

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home