Friday, December 31, 2004

Computer issues

So it's been a while, all due to the fact that I got a new laptop for graduation, which I'm so thrilled about, but I've been having to update Windows and download my new software and install printers and the such. So...here's a blog finally. Christmas was great and I got lots of new clothes for my new job and new shoes and kitchen stuff for my one day own apartment!:) We went to Charleston for Christmas to visit family, which is always fun. I did some mad shopping, I killed those stores! I fear that shopping is one of my weaknesses. I love to spend money. I think it's genetic because my mom has the same problem. Weird. We just got back in town yesterday and I've been, well...kind of busy. But not really. I need a schedule and things to do and right now I don't. Support raising is my primary focus right now. I have about 2/3 of it raised so that leaves 1/3 left!!! So my goal and plan is to leave the end of January/beginning of February. But my problem right now is trying to figure out how I'm going to get me and all of my stuff out there in an inexpensive manner. Any ideas?

You know, I've been thinking, maybe I'll take some culinary classes. I would love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home