Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well...so much

So....one more day of college classes. Two finals and then I will be
Kathryn Kimbrell: college graduate. It is about time. I am stressing about one thing: getting through Managerial Accounting. I have to do well on this final and this final project. I don't have time to study this weekend due to a planning a Christmas formal. The final is Monday. Ahhhhh!!! My other final I have to get a 50 on, I'm not too worried about it.

Our powder puff team came back last night with the win of all wins. We beat the Denmark Hotties in OT by the extra point. It was beautiful, especially since the last time we played them we didn't score a single touchdown. And one of the best touchdowns the whole season was when the defense rushed me (I'm the QB) (which you're not allowed to do until I take a motion forward, which I didn't do) and the ref called a flag, but because it was defense with the penalty the play continued except no one knew that. So everyone is standing around looking at someone and the whistle has not been blown, and so I throw it to Mindy in the endzone, she catches and we score. It was absolutely beautiful!!! Tonight we take on the soccer team for the championship and they are beasts I tell you, beasts. Give a shout out for us.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yeaaaaaaa, Kathryn!! Win your game tonight girl!!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home