Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Soooo tired

Last night my senior seminar group worked all evening and into the late night on our presentation that is tomorrow morning. It's 45% of our grade and we're a little nervous. I did not get much sleep which I haven't been getting much of lately anyway. Then this morning around 5 am my roommate, Karla, woke me because she was in a whole lot of pain. I tried my best to remedy it and to make her feel better, but I am not God or even a doctor. So we went to the doctor this morning. She's on her way to recovery and I am very glad of that. I hate to see her in such pain. But I am exhausted. I think a nap is in store for this afternoon. Oh, great times with Beth Marshal yesterday at lunch. God answered many prayers through and in that and I was a huge blessing and encouragement to me. Yea God!