Thursday, September 30, 2004

Oh, it's a good life!

It's amazing really....I had three tests this week. One was not that hard, one was really hard, and the other was huge. (When I say huge, the only people who will understand what I'm talking about are the people who have had Dr. Peter Melvin's Financial Management class, Finance 310) That was the test. One out of two baby. It was a doozy, but it's over as of 10 minutes ago and I feel good about it. I studied my butt off for all of these tests.

Last week I had, I guess you could say, a wake-up call or wow time with God. I don't know what really happened, but it changed me, really. And what is so amazing is that this week normally would have been so stressful and tiring and I would have been in a bad mood and always on the go and just mean to people. But I haven't. I've been quite nice actually. I haven't been stressed out like I thought I would be. I've been calm and collective and having a good week. It's actually one of my best weeks. So you see, God is good. When I least expect and most of the time don't even know He's working, He is. He's changing me for the better and changing my heart.

Thank God for hard times that bring new growth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home