Friday, September 03, 2004

Mornings

Why is it that some mornings you wake up and look so cute. Your hair is cute and you don't have major bags under your eyes and you look cute. But other mornings you like you've been run over by a huge truck and then a dog crapped on you. Why is that? It's still a mystery to me.

Why does ice cream always make everything better? Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. Yummy. Ice cream does weird things to me. For those of you who have not seen me when I enter into BR, it's interesting. I get gitty and excited and sort of like I'm a little flighty. Ice cream is just one of those things that I get majorly excited about in life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Good questions Kathryn :) Thanks for making me laugh out loud today. I miss you! As for links to other blogs, if you go to your blogger dashboard and click "Blogger Help" on the right, then click more, then click on question 17, "How do I edit my links list?" You have to copy a bit of HTML code and paste it into your template--it's kind of complicated and a big pain, but if you play around with it you can probably figure it out. Or just switch to a template that already has links included :)

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home