Thursday, September 02, 2004

Not sure

I never really know what to call these things. Why do I have to have a title. It really throws me off. And...one more thing that would be great to be able to do on these things is know how to put up links of my friends' blogs.

Well...for those of you who care, I've been extremely stressed and running ragged. I don't feel like I've quit moving since I arrived in SC. There is so much to do that I'm already doing and so much that is just weighing over my head that I know I need to do, but I just don't have time to do. I'm also partly scared of doing it.

But through much prayers these past mornings God has been answering some prayers slowly, but surely. He's helped me put some things into perspective and showed me my heart. I'm still searching and learning, but it's good.

(I know, I am so vague in these things, but if you e-mail me I might tell you more details. But I'm just not at the point right now, where I can just pour out my thoughts and feelings completely on this thing. )

Well...I'm off to Leadership class and then to work. Thank goodness for payday! I need money so badly it's not funny. Ta Ta! Yea for e-mails you never thought you'd get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home