Friday, August 20, 2004

School, school, school

Here I am, back at school. My last semester of college. It's a great feeling and a little bit of a sad one. This week has been fun so far. I have gotten to spend a lot of time with my sister. I think this is the most time we've spent together since we were children. It's been great. She's got some teeny-bopper prom queens for roommates, but they're sweet.

Throughout the midst of getting things settled for school and moving me and my sister in, I have been looking for a job. And....the verdict is in....nothing. It seems as though everyone has gotten here before I did and took all the jobs. So...what does that mean for me? It means I am going to starve and that Stephanie will kill me because I can't pay the utilities and it means I won't be going to class because I have no money to buy gas in which to get there. Now obviously, I'm being overdramatic on this, but seriously, will anyone give me a job? I mean really.

Today is such a busy day. It's full of many difficult classes. My first class of the day is weight lifting, followed by Karate, and then following that will be Aerobics. You see what I mean, difficult huh? Seriously though, there is one later, Managerial Accounting. I don't know what it is about accounting, but I just don't get it. Any help?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Interracial sex movie sample Costa rican babe Compact flash 1 download

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home