Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Good times:)

Well...Amy and I are house-sitting this week for a friend of Emily's. Oh, what a good time we are having. I feel like I'm at home. We each have our own room and bathroom. She is upstairs and I am in the basement. The kitchen is nice and big. There is internet and the air conditioning is running ALL the time and it's even so cool that I have to wear a sweatshirt (I love that!). And...they have cable. It's been wonderful. What a blessing to me and Amy. I'm lovin' it. And...sorry for the confusion earlier. I am not coming home this coming Saturday, but next.

Can I just vent for a sec.? Why does the city feel the need to put up cones all over the road and close off lanes of traffic so they can do construction WHEN THEY AREN'T DOING CONSTRUCTION? I hate that and it's so annoying. They just leave the cones up with no work being done. They just sit there. It's like that old Chick-Fil-A radio commercial where they're talking about cows working on the side of the road, but they aren't actually working. Not actually like that at all really, they aren't cows. BUT, the guys aren't working. They just stand around and smoke and fill the air with harmful stuff that is going to kill all of us one day. What is that about? Why do I pay tax dollars again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home