Saturday, August 14, 2004

Back in a-town?

Well...tomorrow morning is the big day. I'm headed home. Back to the Carolinas baby. Here I come!!! My flight leaves tomorrow morning at the butt crack of dawn and I arrive in NC at around 2:00 and then driving to Anderson. Oh the fun times I'm going to have with my mom:) Hope I'll get to see everyone tomorrow night or soon. That would be awesome. Honestly, I don't know when I'm going to have time to write on this thing once I get back to school. What is everyone going to do?

Pray for a safe flight tomorrow and a safe drive for my dad and sis tomorrow as they are driving from Texas. All the family back together again. It's a beautiful thing. If any of you have any more leads on a job for good ol' me, let me know. Karl, what happened to the lead you gave me. I haven't heard from you.

All these new things this semester. New roommate (Yea Katie!), last semester of college, last season of powder puff and doing some serious damage, first time raising some major support, moving to Colorado shortly, last a lot of things, and new a lot of things. Whoa! It's all happening too fast.

Last night was good times with some Mongolian Barbeque. Fabulous stuff, let me tell you. Try it, you'll love it. But those people are weird there.

Yeah, last night I was standing downtown Denver waiting on my friends to arrive. I am still wearing my clothes from work, because I hadn't been home yet, and some freak, drunk guy walks by singing, "Pink is my favorite color." Talking to me. Weird people like that freak me out. It's makes you not want to stand outside by yourself. Now...before you say, "Well...that was dumb, don't stand outside downtown by yourself." Let me explain. There were TONS of people around. I was right outside ESPN Zone and it's like G-vegas on the weekend. People walking around everywhere. It's just kind of creepy when guys do that. Ladies, you know what I mean. Stop it guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home