Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Answered Prayer

First, let me say that everytime I have an intention to come on this thing and write something specific and I do that, but I always end up writing more than I had expected. Oh well.

Praise be to God, He got a job! I prayed specifically for a few things with this job. One, that it would be flexible, two that I would not have to stay out late (this being so I would have time to study so as to graduate and so I can have plenty of sleep), and three that I would have weekends off to do the traveling that I need to do. He answered every one of those prayers wonderfully. I have all of that and it's great. My budget will be extremely tight this semester, but it's totally fine. Some great people I know taught me how to budget my money well and I'm doing that. Yea!

Hi Amy and Heather!

I just left weight-lifting and now I'm off to kick some butt in Karate and work out in Aerobics. Pretty stoked about that. The only thing that isn't great about all these activity classes is the fact that I have Managerial Accounting immediately following and I doubt the people sitting around me appreciate my smelliness. Oh well.

Matt...thanks for the message.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

So exciting Kathryn! I'm so glad for you...what's the job?? Fill me in soon...I miss you. Oh and I'm going to send your stuff today.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home