Friday, September 24, 2004

Chats, talks, and the like...

So...this week has gone so much better. Probably the best week since I've been back in SC. Classes have been going well and I haven't been overly stressed and support has been productive. I had one appointment this week and I had so much fun at it. It was really great. It's great when appointments are fun and you enjoy them. So now I have another supporter, which is wonderful. And last night I got to go to Clemson FCA and see Adrian Despres and my friend, Jamie Bryson, who has been interning at Kingdom Building Ministries. So that was really a great encouragement and I had a great time. Next week I'm going to record Dave Ward for them. It is really nice to be able to serve KBM like this when I'm not even there. I like it and I missed it.

For those of you who have ever been engaged or are now or plan to be...what I am doing right now is kind of like that. But just kind of. This whole waiting to move thing is killing me. It's really hard to know where God wants you to be and know what He wants you to do and you want to be there also, but not be able to be there. It's hard. But reading the other morning God reminded me that I shouldn't want to leave somewhere too fast. I'm in every place at the perfect time. So here I am, just trying to be patient and wait and learn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home