Friday, September 17, 2004

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day!

I don't know what it is about songs that they just come to me, especially when writing on my dear blog.

For the last couple of days I've seen people running and have been so envious that they could, because I miss it so much. So...yesterday, while it was still raining and the wind was blowing, I went running. I know that some people were totally looking at me funny and thinking, that stupid girl, doesn't she know there's a hurricane coming? But I had a great time, I got wet, but still, great time.

And then last night...The Apprentice. I can't believe that guy was so stupid as to give his exemption up, and then he gets fired. That's just funny. I felt kind of bad for him, but I guess he's learned now. Oh well.

I got a few more supporters this weekend and I'm so thrilled. Thanks to Miss Heather May and Miss Yvonne Lowne, whoo hoo! God has really been providing me so many opportunities to share about my ministry and what it entails and to talk to people about supporting me. I don't even try to find them most of the time, they ask me. It's really great! God's working despite me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home