Sunday, September 05, 2004

New Hobbies!

So....yesterday Katie (my new roommate) and I decided we would ride our bikes for the first time in a long time. Mine hadn't been ridden in so long it had spider webs all over it in which I had to get off. Yuck! But we headed on our merry way. We're riding along and we realize both my tires are kind of flat so we stopped off at a friend's house and he took my bike to get air in the tires while we played with his dog. We got my bike back and we decided Chick-Fil-A sounded good and that we would ride out bikes there. It was so much fun. The way there was kind of downhill so that was good. We had lunched and talked a long time and then had to ride that downhill back uphill. It was a little tiring, I must admit. But we had sooo much and definitely want to continue doing it. And we've asked Jason and Kelly to teach us how to Kayak. We're so excited about that one. I love being in the outdoors and sweating and getting dirty and having tired muscles. It's so great! I sure can't wait to move to Colorado where it's all around me. I wish I were there right now. I would love a tall, no-fat, white mocha with no whip from Starbucks or a Mango-A-Go-Go from Jamba Juice. Good times. I think I'll go up to Joe Mugs. Bye!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Wisconsin mitsubishi dealer the differences between phen phen and xenical A chair for my mother lessons cablebuy xenical side effects xenical

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home