Thursday, September 16, 2004

Rejuvination? sp?

The beginning of this week had to be the worst ever. Everything that could go wrong did and nothing seemed to be going my way. I was exhausted and worn out from being on the go all the time. But yesterday morning I made an executive decision and decided I was skipping as many classes as possible yesterday. I did this so as to catch up on some work and just relax, which I needed very much. I skipped weight-lifting and aerobics which I felt bad about, mostly because of the teachers. I don't want them to think their classes are jokes to me, cause they aren't. I appreciate their class and their teaching, but I just had to do it. You know? And then in the afternoon I took a wonderful nap, which was extremely needed. I felt like a new woman.

Let just that on a previous blog I had written accidentally that I was in love with someone. I meant to write that I was not in love with someone. Sorry about the confusion and little slight moment of freaking out for those of you who saw it and wondered. Believe you me, that if I were in love with someone you would not be finding out on my blog. Give me a little more credit than that.

This morning was a very important senior seminar class which is a huge portion of our grade. Someone who will remain nameless somehow didn't save their cheat sheet for the test (which we are allowed to have) and was totally freaking out before Dr. Karnes came in. Really, it was quite humerous. So thank you nameless person for bringing a little more humor to our lives and helping us to relax before the test and using yourself to do it! You are appreciated!

Another shocking realization of mine this morning was....as I am in the bathroom of Sullivan's I realize...there is a hole in my skirt. This hole was not a very good place if you know what I mean. So as Lindsay was such a dear to make me my coffee and put it on my table ready for me to drink, I had to rush and get it to go. WOW! I was a little flustered by this having already been to class this morning and realizing later that I had a hole in my skirt. And really, who knows how long it's been there. This was the 3rd time I'd worn this skirt in the past week. Holy cow! So I run home and frantically look for needle and thread to sew the seem back. Luckily, I fixed it and am now okay, but very paranoid that it will happen again. This is my $5 Limited skirt that I got at Goodwill a few years ago. It was a good buy, but maybe it's time is up. It sure has seen better days.

Another funny thing...my dog at home can smile. Really, he can. I'll have to get a pic and show everyone. He'll smile for food. He shows all his teeth and it's really the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time.

And someone please tell me, is it normal for younger boys to chop animals into peices? My brother found some animal trap and it didn't work like he thought. This possum went to grab the peanut butter that was inside and the door slammed down and chopped the possum's paws off. My bro felt bad, so he tried to put him out of his misery by beating him with a hammer and when that didn't work, he got an ax and chopped his head off. The funniest part of the whole thing is that...we live on some tee box on the golf course and he went and put the dead possum and it's head on the tee box for some golfers to find. Those grown men were freaking out like nothing else. It's crazy!

Love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You got a dog? When? I thought you weren't allowed to have pets? Thanks for commenting on my blog btw, no one else does :) love you girl! miss you!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home