Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm sorry, what?!?!

So...it's Friday. Thank the Lord. I'm going home today!!! Jen and I are going. I have appointments for support raising all weekend and I'm actually speaking at a church on Sunday morning, in which I haven't prepared enough for. I have prepared, but not enough. I need to get on that. I have a lovely eye appointment on Monday morning. I'm getting new glasses!!!! Oh, what a beautiful day. I will actually get to give my eyes a rest for once. Yea!!! And thank goodness for moms. She's taking us shopping. I'm so glad. It seems that I've lost some weight and now I don't have any clothes to wear. Really, I don't. Every day I wear the same pair of athletic shorts and t-shirts. I wear the same pair of shorts because every other pair of shorts I have are too big and if I roll them up as many times as I need to, they are then way too short and I look like a hootchie! It's sad really, I have no dress clothes. Not a single thing. I only have like 4 nice shirts that actually fit and no pants. What is a girl to do? Losing weight is nice, but not when you have to buy a whole new wardrobe because of it.

Oh, for those of you who were wondering, my trip to Charleston last weekend was amazing. My sis and I had a wonderful time talking and catching up. My Pop-Pop was hilarious as usual and we got free food, that was delicious. I also got to spend quality time with my cousin, Rachel, which is unheard of. We went shopping down town. Whoo! Hoo! And....drum roll please....I got three new ministry partners!!! Is God good or what? It wasn't difficult, it was easy and God was there the whole time.

Ok, did anyone watch The Bachelor on Wednesday night? It's ladies night at our house, in which we watch the new show Lost and The Bachelor. The thing that I can't fathom at all is why Byron picked the tramp of all tramps. I'm sorry, that's mean, but truth is truth. She throws herself all over him and she flashes people and him, and swims naked, and walks around without a bra. I mean, really, lets be honest. She is rediculous. When he called out her name to get a rose, we were all screaming, we couldn't hardly believe he would pick her. It's absurd.