Friday, October 22, 2004

woh, woh, woh

So....something great happened on Wednesday!!!!! My good friend, Aaron, committed his life to Christ. And it was truly amazing. He's a completely different person and he really radiates Jesus. I'm lovin' it. It's wonderful to see how God works in people's lives and to really know that He never gives up on His and the pursual of us, even when we tell him to leave us alone. Praise God for His faithfulness and goodness.

Last night was homegroups, which by the way is incredible encouraging and always a lot of fun. If you are not involved in a home group, you better have a good reason. They are great. Last night we talked about "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but acknowledge Him in all you do and He will direct your path." So good. We really dug in and broke down the verse piece by piece and talked about what it meant. Very refreshing. We then had some fun times afterwards, just talking. Let me say a quick thank you to a Mr. Nick Charlombous (sp) for being a wonderful encouragement last night and always. Really he is. If there were more people in the world like him, we'd be livin' it up. He's quite hilarious too:)

Well....this afternoon Jen, my sis, and I leave for GA to see some family and have some ministry partnership appointments. I'm also going to pick up my good friend, Amy Kaylor. She's flying down from Ohis to see me!!! We planned it over the summer and it's finally here. I can't believe it. I'm super stoked. I'm attempting to make an old fashioned dinner like mom makes. Wish me luck, I don't really know what I'm doing I don't think. We'll see how it goes. I'm a little nervous.

You know...I've been doing quite a lot of thinking. I know, not surprising, or maybe it is. But....anyway I have. About so many things. About life and the future and what my life entails right now. When I think about my life and my future and all the stuff that comes along with it I think about being faithful and leaving a legacy. I was talking to my roommate the other day about leaving a lasting legacy, but not just any legacy, a great one. I think that when people think about me or if they were to describe me to someone they would stay stuff that I don't really care about. The things that I want people to say about me are things that I don't think would be said. Therefore, I don't like the legacy I'm leaving for right now. I'm working on it. Actually God is working through me to change that and I'm grateful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home