Friday, November 12, 2004

Funk

So...I've been in a little bit of a funk lately. I don't really know why exactly, but I just haven't wanted to be around people in a while. No one has really done anything, it's just something funky. So if anyone thought I was ignoring them this week, I was, but not you directly, just people in general. Sorry. I feel like I'm getting back to my old self finally. That's refreshing.

It's been a whirlwind of a week. My dad lost his job last week, but he has started his own business now and he's very happy. Faith...that's the what the Lord is not only teaching me, but now my entire family. It's pretty exciting!

I went backpacking last weekend with my dad, bro, and cousin. We went up to Jones Gap near Ceasar's Head. We hiked in about a mile and a half Friday night and set up camp and had dinner. And Saturday we hiked about 12 miles around and saw many waterfalls. Both me and my dad happened to accidentally throw our shoes into the river when we were trying to cross, luckily it was near the end of the trip so we didn't have to walk in wet shoes for very long. We hiked out early on Sunday in enough time to make it back to Anderson to attend the 3rd service at New Spring. It definitely applied to us. Great time with the fellas.

33 more days until graduation!!! 27 more days until my last exam forever is over!! 21 more days until my last class is forever over!! And ...12 more days of actual class. I can hardly stand all of the excitement. I am completely thrilled and cannot wait. I know, I know, don't wish this time away. Please don't tell me that. I am excited about it and cannot wait!

Well...got to run, a girl's work is never done:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home