Friday, December 03, 2004

My last day of what I've always known

It seems to me that this is my last day of my undergraduate college classes. The last one!! I can hardly believe this day has come. It has been no easy road, but a welll-liked one. Ok, enough sap. I am finished!!!! ...almost... And it has occurred to me, I have spent every year of the past 18 years going to school. That was my occupation. It's all I've always known. It's kind of scary, but also very exciting all at the same time. I think I may understand why some people are professional students. They say it's because they like to learn, blah, blah, blah. What they are not telling you is that they are scared. Scared of what's out there, scared of change in their life. Scared of new things, of not knowing what to do, of not knowing and liking the new routine. Well...I have tasted the next step, I have tasted the future and I like it, a lot. Bring it on future, bring it on unknown. I am ready.

I have finally finished my Master Budget for Managerial Accounting. And I promise that I will never take a class closely related to this again. It has been horrible, really it has. A girl last year had a nervous breakdown because of this class and I promise you, I have been close a number of times.

We had our powder puff game last night against the soccer team. They were so great. They brought our team Gatorades for beating the Denmark Hotties. Oh, that felt so good to beat them. Anyway, we got beat bad, but it was totally fine. We had a great time and they were great and we did score a touchdown, but really we just wanted to beat the Hotties more than anything. Good times were had by all. After the game I spent the remainder of my night at Denny's working on that stupid Master Budget with a Mr. Jeff Gilden. I will never go to Denny's again after these finals are over. Bad memories.

Christmas formal here I come. Our annual FCA Christmas Formal is tomorrow night. It's the biggest event of the year, really it is. Anyway, I am helping coordinate it for the leadership. Jacob and I have a lot to do today. We have to go grocery shopping for all of the food that he and I and Matt and Russ are going to cook tomorrow. And we have to pick up my dress from being altered, it's beautiful. Then tonight we are setting up and tomorrow, more set-up, decorating, cleaning and cooking and somewhere in there I have to take a shower and make myself beautiful for my last Christmas formal:( Wish us luck. I'm nervous about the cooking, but don't tell anyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't tell.

J*rod

10:21 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yea for being done with college!

You better post a picture of your HOT self in that Christmas formal dress, girl :) And I'm sure the cooking will be yummy...I saw you successfully manage lunches and receptions for TLI students for two straight summers ;)

Love ya!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Diagram of projector ice hockey ringtones Classic jackie o maternity clothes Free hockey fights America's funniest home videos theme Boys highschool hockey minnesota state tournament 2006 www pro car wax Become a fitness trainer cisco phone ultracet tapering electric wheelchairs vincent free hockey Bee pain relief sting Lowrider model hydraulics Lamborghini stella Homemade ice cream makers sam &aposs club cellulite behandlung http://www.new-york-facelift-for-men.info/howtocleanhockeyequipmentinmontreal.html mark jonas attorney

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home