Sunday, December 12, 2004

Mistletoe

Now, before anyone starts getting any ideas, it's not what you're thinking. Katie, my dear roommate, gave me a Yankee Candle Co. Mistletoe candle for Christmas. It smells sooo good and it's so potent. It's my absolute favorite and I love it. I think my mom was more excited than I was to get it.

Yesterday was a wonderful day spent with my best friend, Sara. We met at Panera for lunch at noon and did not leave until 4:30. It was crazy. But when you're as close as Sara and I are, you can talk for hours and not even realize it. That's the beauty of God-given friendship. She truly is blessing in my life. Thank you Sara, for great conversations that will never be forgotten.

As I was driving home from church this afternoon I was thinking about how I leave from this place and this stage in my life a week from today. I never thought this day would come and it has really snuck up on me. It's hard to believe I'm packing up my house and taking the pictures down from the walls and will be graduating from college in three short days. But first, one last hoorah with the fellas playing paintball. This should be interesting. I'll keep you updated. Please don't stay in suspense too long. Love ya.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home