Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Accounting, finally over!!

Well, managerial accounting is finally over and I can breathe. It feels so good to have that weight off of me. I will NEVER take accounting ever again. I hate every aspect of it and have always hated. But...it's over and that's all that matters. I graduate a week from tomorrow!

This past weekend was out annual FCA Christmas formal that I talked about on Friday. Everything went so well. The food was great if I can say so myself and everyone did such an amazing job decorating and running things. It was my pleasure to be able to do it, but boy was I pooped. I left the formal early and I've never done that. But I was so tired from cooking and working all day. But it was a success and everyone had a wonderful time!:)

OK, so last night I rented a movie for me, Jen and Katie to watch. We rented Calander Girls and I must admit, I felt a little scandelous walking out with it. But we watched it and it really wasn't scandelous, but it also was not that great of a movie. I was okay, but it just didn't keep your attention very well. It was kind of slow. I wouldn't recommend it.

And goodbye white-trash Kathryn. I am getting my hair done tomorrow, a cut and a highlight. Oh, goodness I will feel so much better afterwards. And...tonight is Olive Garden. My and Jen and our old 4th grade teacher. It should be fun. Well....life is good. I'm packing up my house and really starting to be able to tell that things are packed up. I packed up dishes last night and I am starting on my room this afternoon. Got to get this show on the road. I am getting sad though. Less than 2 weeks and I'll be gone from here. It's going to be too sad. Moving on.