Monday, December 20, 2004

Kathryn: The Graduate!!!

I have finally graduated from college!!! Whoo! Hoo! I'm so thrilled. Everyone keeps asking me if I feel any different, not really. I don't think I will really realize that I'm done until everyone goes back for spring semester and I don't go back with them. That's when it will finally hit. But things have been great! Graduation was so fun. I literally skipped across stage, I was so excited. And then friends and family went out to dinner with me. That was a real thrill. So fun.

Saturday night was Courtney's wedding. The last hoorah with the friends before I left. It was sad, but I got to serve cake!:) The last New Spring service was amazing and I'm glad I stayed for it.

So...not I'm home until I don't know when, enjoying the family and not having much to do. But...we did get our Christmas picture made with a camel named Humphrie. It really was fun and he was so cute. My mom comes up with the weirdest ideas, but they always make for a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yay, Kathryn! Whoo! Hoo! (it still cracks me up that you write it that way :)

I keep forgetting to tell you that I thought of you a couple of weeks ago when I had an experience similar to what I will call on here your "IHOP emergency" the night we went to Six Flags this summer ;) Ha ha...

Hope to talk to you soon, girl! Love you and miss you.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home