Sunday, January 02, 2005

No more school.

I was reminded today of quite a few things. Let me explain:

First of which is the fact that I am no longer in school. My sister left NC to head back to college and I did not go with her. It wasn't sad, just weird. I think now it has finally hit me that I am no longer in school. I am considered an adult in the world's eyes and supposed to be a working girl, although I am not yet.

Second, no matter how much you try and reason with people or teach them, they will always remain legalistic and close-minded. Sad.

Third, I was reminded when asked what my New Year's Resolutions were of things that I have made a promise to myself not to do or to do. There weren't resolutions necessarily, but they qualify I guess. Point is, they are very important to me and I want to make the changes.

Fourth, women read into things way too much. We assume and think up crazy ideas that we have no business doing. People, quit putting ideas into my head, you're killing me!

Fifth, I better get my butt in gear quickly with the support raising. My driving companion is on a limited schedule for driving me to Colorado and there is only a short window in which to go. Ahhhh!!!

Sixth, God answers prayers in very mysterious ways.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
vicodin online appetite suppressant medicine

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home