Monday, January 10, 2005

6:30 comes early

This morning I woke up and then woke my little bro up to go to the gym. It was his idea actually. I'm trying to get him into working out and lifting weights so he'll be ready for baseball season. He is a really good baseball player, but he COULD be great! He has the skills and abilities so I'm trying hard to not so much make him do these things, but really get him to enjoy them so that he'll want to carry them with him for a long time.

I digress...

We got up this morning to go and I was startled at the sound of my alarmclock. Because for almost a month now I have not set that beautiful instrument. I just wake up when my little heart is content to. But we went and had a great time. We rode the bike, which about killed Chris. But why does he get to lose more calories than I do just because he's younger? That's not fair at all.

And...support is still going well. I got two new supporters this weekend and...someone from church asked me to call them to come over to share with them. Thank you God for your blessings and your workings in this!!

OH!!!! I got to talk to Ms. Anna Haltiwanger and Ms. Amy Weathers. But not for long! They are both engaged! Anna to a guy she hasn't known all that long and Amy to a guy she's been dating for about 4 years! Two very different engagement stories, but both were wonderful! Okay, seriously, people are dropping off like flies and I know of some others that are coming soon that are going to shock people. Quite exciting really.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home