Thursday, January 06, 2005

Horrible, horrible, horrible

So...I have managed to do the unthinkable. I dropped my brand new laptop on kitchen floor. I was carrying it upstairs this morning with the cord to plug it into the wall. The cord got wrapped around a knob, which threw me back and the computer forward. The weird thing is that I thought to myself, "what if I drop this"? And I did. I got milk all over it too. I cried for like a half hour trying my best fix it. I had to pop the screen back in place and the keyboard. I cleaned the milk off as best I can, but it got into the screen and in the keys. It fell on it's corner so the hinges to open the thing broke off. Jared, if you ever read this, got any advice as to what I should do about the milk? Everything is working okay right now, but milk gets sticky and could eventually screw the thing up. Any words, anyone?