Sunday, January 09, 2005

Visit from a-town

Yeah, for good friends. My friend, Ruthanne came up for the weekend. It was so good to see her and she brought my hangers, which I was absolutely thrilled to receive. Now I hang up my clothes instead of having them folded on the floor. We had a great time talking and sharing and laughing and shopping. Yes, I went shopping again. I got my favorite jeans from the Gap, Long and Leans. They were on sale and they are NEVER on sale. So I bought them, among other things.

We went and saw "Finding Neverland" last night and it was AMAZING!!! It was sooo good. It is completely clean all the way through and it's a wonderful movie for any age. It's funny and sad and it gets every emotion going. I laughed out loud and cried out loud. I highly recommend this movie!!! It has made me wish I were a writer. I am a journaler, but no one reads that, at least they shouldn't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home