Friday, January 28, 2005

A bunch of nothing

So...I am back in North Carolina doing a bunch of nothing. I am still trying to recooperate from my trip around SC. So here I sit doing well....anything I want. Which is pretty much nothing for right now. I'm reading a wonderful book that I read half of yesterday. Today I have some grocery shopping to do and I have to take my bro to the doctor, but other than that, I'm just resting and going to the gym, which is almost my favorite part of the day. I love leaving knowing I've worked hard and that's the reason my entire shirt and hair is drenched with sweat. I know, it may sound gross, sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yay for you going to the gym!! You will be proud to know that I have worked out FIVE TIMES a week for the last FOUR WEEKS in a row!! :)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home