Wednesday, January 26, 2005

There's no place like home, there's no place like home...

Yes, I am finally home!! Hallelujiah, love the Lord! Words cannot express how I feel to be back into familiar with routine: the same bed every night, the same bathroom (so there's no tripping when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night), not living out of a suitcase, not having to constantly talk to my mom over the phone, church....everything. It's wonderful. But my adventures on the road were interesting and exciting. I did stop through Anderson last night. I got to see some of the most precious people to me. Jim and Jane Taylor were wonderful and I got to see Matt Tolbert, Karla, Katie, Steph, Matt and Sara, Carrie Shockley, Shannon, Michelle and my lovely sis. Good times were had by all.

God totally blessed my trips around SC and still to this day there has been no one to say "no" to supporting me. EVERYONE I have asked has said "yes" they would love to. God is good. He will provide every last dime of my support and in the perfect timing. Goodness knows I'm doing my part. I'm tired from doing it, but the strong must persevere!!!!

I'm off to pick up the little bro from school, watch out ladies, a handsome man is walking around this earth and his name is Chris Kimbrell:)

Thank you all for your prayers. They were heard and answered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I saw you on blogger and am from Greenwood. My boyfriend, Robert Jarrett, is from Anderson. I thought I'd say "Hi" and let you know about my site also:
http://www.amyfortner.com

God Bless you and Take Care!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home