Monday, February 14, 2005

Back again

I went to Anderson this weekend. Jen was in Homecoming court and so I went to Homecoming. Sara went with me and we got a wonderful sticker that said we were alumni. That's about it. Nothing else for the alumni really, sad I know. Jen didn't win, some girl I've never seen did. But oh well. I had a wonderful time with Sara all afternoon and we had incredible conversation. She and I always seem to have our best talks in strange places. It's when I was dropping her off that we really started talking and then we just sat in the car and talked. We always make a point to have coffee or something and it's just not as good as sitting in the car or something. I think there's too much pressure at the coffee shop or having dinner or something. It's funny. We should just get a coffee to go and then plan on sitting in the car the whole time. That would work.

I also saw dear old Karla. She looked really good. Had fun chatting with her also. It's weird, I've been saying "chatting" or "chatted" or "chat" a lot lately. I think I think I'm from England or something.

Oh, I went to mom's class this morning. My little students you know. They brought me valentines and candy and a mom even brought me a gift! Can you believe it? I couldn't. But Happy Valentine's to me!

Heard from dad and Chris in Kenya. They're having a great time!

Oh, I'm sick. I know I can't believe it. I never get sick. But I guess being in the school and taking care of my sick mother I caught it. Sad. I'm going to work out this afternoon and try and sweat it out. We'll see how that goes. Water and exercising are my dad's remedy for EVERYTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home