Sunday, February 20, 2005

Surprise!!

I FINALLY GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!

No pictures yet, I think I may do that tomorrow. I can't believe and for those of you who know my family, this is a huge deal. My other car is pretty much dead, but good ol' dad came through. It's not brand new, but it's new to me and it's wonderful. It's a 2001 Sabaru Forester. It's silver and fully-loaded. I mean fully-loaded. The biggest sunroof I've ever seen, EVER! That's my favorite part, by the way. It has a 6-CD changer in the front, heated seats, automatic everything, 4-wheel drive, cute little cubbies everywhere, it tells me what the temperature is outside. And finally, I have some pick-up. Praise the Lord! It's so cute!

So that has been the highlight of my weekend.

Church was absolutely amazing, really it was. Mike did a fabulous message about the mission for your life, but more so, the amazing and God-part of it was seeing him be vulnerable and share his heart openly with the congregation. Showing us the passion he has for the lost is awesome.

And more good news....I'm on the upswing and getting over the worst cold of the century.

Oh, I had a four-year old ask me this week if I was pregnant. Now that's not nice. I'm not fat or anything for her to think that, she's just being four. But me and my mom laughed so hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Ah, goodbye to Chuck :) I saw a Volvo yesterday and thought of you and your wonderful duct-taped car! I want to see pictures of this new one!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home