Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Busy, really I have been!

I know I haven't been on this thing in a while. I've been sooo busy. I substitute teach almost every day and I workout and I've been cleaning and getting appointments lined up for support-raising and trying to organize my stuff of what is most important to take with me to Colorado and I've been reading and really just haven't felt like taking the time out to write on here. Or maybe I didn't really have much to write about.

My life is pretty boring right now. I know I say it's busy and it is, but it's not exciting busy. It's boring. And I don't like it. This is not what I was meant to be doing and I'm tired of it.

I am excited about a new opportunity though. Tonight is my first night teaching the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade girls at my church. I've been praying for an opportunity to do this, specifically meaning, tell them all the wonderful things about Christ! So tonight is my first night and I'm the teacher, the real one and the only one. I'm really nervous about it because I've never been a teacher before, of anything. Tonight we are talking about how they see themselves vs. how God sees them. I hope and pray they really hear it and understand it.

OK, so after much substituting I have decided I much enjoy elementary and do not like middle school. Those middle schoolers are no fun because you are constantly a disciplinarian to them and when you're not doing that you're doing nothing because they have busy work. Elementary kids are funny and playful and you're busy all day. I really enjoy them:)

Just a little honesty coming out at the moment (like I'm ever not honest). I'm really missing friends here. I have been totally fine with not having big plans for the weekend or having a bunch of friends to do things with, but the thing that's the worst is that I don't really have anyone to talk about spiritual things with. To share my heart with and talk things over with. I know I still have very close friends and I love you all. But you're not here. It's just different when it's face to face. You know? Oh my gosh I can't wait to get to Colorado. I'm definitely ready to go now. Keep praying:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home