Friday, July 16, 2004

What?

I babysat the chilren this morning. Good times. They rode the rocket at WAL-MART. Worked during the afternoon and went grocery shopping for Team Thailand that returns tonight! I'll be leaving here in a few minutes to go pick them up. I also went and looked at an apartment this afternoon. It was so nice and lots of nice features. I can't believe I'm going to be living by myself. There's always a first for everything. It's raining, but I still manage to wear shorts and a T-shirt. It's what I'm most comfortable in and I just love it. Tomorrow is another fun-filled day of watching Silas and Aynsley and picking up Team China from the airport. I also need to clean the bathroon. Fun, I know you're jealous. Please don't be. And good coffee with friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home