Friday, July 02, 2004

Glasses

Just got back from lunch in which I stopped by lens crafters to check out some new spectacles. The ones I have now, I don't really like and they are the wrong prescription. I think this will be the next purchase with my insurance. Definitely some sofisticated, classy ones are in order. My good friend, Amy (probably reading this), helped me pick some that look very nice. Of course, I can't remember what they are called now, but hopefully I'll be able to recognize them.

Got an e-mail from Burdette, I think we are trying to get together this weekend since we're both in lovely Colorado!!!! What shall we do? Any ideas anyone? Do tell.

What is about cilantro that makes me want to vomit? I'm not really sure to tell you the truth.

1 Comments:

Blogger LannaGrace said...

I agree with Tolbert...I want more Kat Bird!!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home