Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Faithfulness to provide!

God is sooo good. He has been so faithful to provide for me this summer. I was worried coming into the summer with how I was going to get fundage to pay my personal bills. Not having any money coming in would be hard. And everyone knows that I'm not very good at saving money when I do have it. Although I would like to let everyone know that I have done much better this time than in the past. Point being, God has provided me opportunities to make a little cash on the side, which is soooo nice. God is sooo good.

Training is STILL going on here at KBM. Support raising training for all the staff. My back hurts so much from sitting for three long days. But it is good information. This guy that teaches it is so funny because he erupts into laughter at the most random times. When I say random, I mean random, it so does not fit in with what he's talking about. It's not even normal laughter, but loud and strong. It's hilarious. But it keeps us all awake, which is nice.

I was happy to see yesterday that my friend, Mr. Tolbert, has mentioned me in his blog. What a precious thing to do. Good friends are wonderful blessings that I am constantly amazed I have. But so thankful for.

Has anyone else ever wanted to be a pilot other than me. I do, just for the mere fact that if I were in trouble and needed to get out of town fast, I could and wouldn't have to worry about someone flying the plane for me. I could do it. Wouldn't that be exhilerating?

1 Comments:

Blogger Beau and Kathryn said...

More funny than you know.

been cleaning KBM for people and getting paid nicely, baby-sitting, etc. you know, the fun stuff

lata

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home