Sunday, June 20, 2004

They're finally over!

So...the tornados and thunderstorms have finally ended. Now...back to nice Colorado weather. It's about time.

Does anyone else have a problem with losing sunglasses as bad as I do? I really and truly doubt it, but you can try. I lost my sunglasses AGAIN. I just bought them last weekend. What is about those things. I think they are like socks in the dryer. Where do those blasted things go? Socks and sunglasses, one in the same. One of those funny things in life.

So...this whole cook thing is definitely a possibility. Or maybe I'll just have people over to my house a lot for dinner. I hope you don't mind ladies! I've been trying all of these new recipes lately and they are so good. The other day I made Snickerdoodles and Coffee Bean Cookies. Those coffee bean cookies were so cute. They were shaped like little coffee beans. Adorable. Yesterday I experimented and made mint-chocolate chip cookies and shortbread. Both turned out very good. And last night Amy (my roommate) and I attempted Chicken Parmesan Loaf. WARNING! This takes forever and you will get messy. The sight of it was horrible, it was the uggliest thing I have ever made. But we sure did win points for taste. It was delicious. I hope to make for everyone soon. I am going to attempt to make it for my family when they arrive in two weeks. Let's hope it looks a little better this time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! hp 250c plotter reviews

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home