Thursday, May 27, 2004

Overwhelmed

Well...I just got off the internet looking at graduate programs to get my MBA. I checked out Clemson University in Clemson, SC and a bunch of schools in New York, NY. I thought that would be a cool place to go to school. I feel extremely overwhelmed by it all. Not sure if that is where God is leading me, but still checking it out just in case. Requested some information on the schools, so they should be headed my way. It would be exciting to go back to school when I graduate and I would definitely love to get my master's. It's just the work of it all. Continuing with the late nights and the tests, etc. That is the only downfall. But there are downfalls to everything. So that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home