Thursday, May 27, 2004

Blessings

Every morning the staff of Kingdom Building Ministries meets to pray. On Thursday we have devotionals. This morning Jimmie V talked about blessings. He referred to Genesis 12 and Ephesians 1. Basically God has given us every spiritual blessing. Every single one. Have you ever stopped to think how many that is? Anyway, yes God has blessed us with them, but we are not to hold onto those blessings, we are to pour those blessings out onto others around us. This morning the staff shared some of our most important blessings and how we can pour those onto others. It was a great time for us all to evaluate ourselves in a way. Thinking about all the blessings God has given me and thinking to myself, "Do I hoard them, or do I pour them out onto others?" I definitely don't do all that I could be doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home