Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Suggestions

So...yesterday I finally got some information on some graduate schools in NYC. Not sure about them though or if that's what I want to do. What about cooking school? There's an idea. I love to cook for other people and I love to try new recipes. I know, I'm a dork. What can I say? I could be one of those goodlooking chefs with a huge hat and wear those double-breasted coat things. I could name my restaurant after myself, like Rocco did. Or maybe not. That would be lame.

OK, so must share the news. In which, a Ms. Lanna will be so happy. I finally watched Lord of the Rings. The first and second one. And getting ready to watch the third. They weren't that bad. So many characters and such. I still don't know what all happened in the flick. I thought she would be happy.

At KBM today and work has begun to pile up. The students leave for Asia on Saturday and the high school students arrive for the summer. There is a lot of prep on my part that has to be done. Boy am I swamped. But I will survive, just in one of those "don't filter anything that comes through my head, I just say it" kind of moods now. It's really quite humerous if you listen closely.

2 Comments:

Blogger LannaGrace said...

I am sooo proud of you Kat-bird! See all this time and you thought they would be unbearable. Say it with me..."fantasy films can be good."

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home