Wednesday, July 14, 2004

phones

So...in the offices of Kingdom Building Ministries there is one receptionist. Her name is Christi. She is great at the phones and loves doing them. But to give her a lunch break each department has about four people on a team and these teams rotate each week to cover lunch. This week is the Laborer Training and Development team. That means me and the people I work with. The funny thing is that most of us hate doing the phones. It's not about not having a lunch break per say. But rather, they make us nervous to do them. I always mess it up and hang up on people or lose them somehow. So today I embark upon something I hate, the phones. Today is my day. 12-1 pm, anxiety is overtaking me already. Not really. We'll see what happens, you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home