Tuesday, July 13, 2004

tired

Well...since I have been gone from work for a little over a week now, I have to get back into the routine of it. I'm tired. I've been tired since 11:00 this morning. I'm not used to working all day again. Plus, vacation wasn't really restful, if you know what I mean? Is it ever?

Looking around my desk, I think I have more pictures on my desk than some people have in their whole house. I have one of my entire family. One of me and my friend, Steven at a graduation party, one of me and Karla, one of me and Sara, one of some homegroup fellas, one of some AC fellas at a formal (Jonboy, Matt, Joshua, and Adam), one of me, Worley, Karla, Lauren, and Anna (we were dating each other that night), one of me and Amy, one of my parents with my bro, one of my roommates and Matt and myself in a gondala in our den on my birthday!, one of some friends from church, one of me and my dad when I was two, and two of me and my friend Mr. Tolbert when he was admitting to the world that I am better than him at every sport and my GPA was higher than his, and multiple pictures of the mountains. I know that was a lot, do you see what I mean? It's crazy really, but I like it. Since I spend most of my days here at the office why would I have the pics at home? It's crazy really.

Well...this afternoon I'm headed to go look at an apartment for rent. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's nuts, me moving to Colorado all by my little lonesome. But oh the fun I'll have.