Friday, January 20, 2006

Something...

There's been a Voice speaking to me lately, telling me something's up. Something's going to change. I know the Voice. I recognize it. I feel as though something is about to change in my life, something big. God is preparing me for it. I can feel it. With everything that He's teaching me right now, I know it's in prep for this change. He's teaching me humility. He's teaching me to die to self. He's helping me realize that I have a lot to learn yet and that's okay. It's actually a relief to finally realize, hear, and admit to myself that I don't know it all and I don't have to, I'm only 23. He's shown me so much from looking at other people and how I feel about those situations and talking to Him about it. He's been teaching that I am not defined by what I do or my position. I am who I am because of Him and FOR Him. I can serve Him wherever I am and no matter who it's for.

All of this to say, I feel like there's going to be a major change in my life some time soon. (My soon may be a different time table than His) I think I know what it is, but I'm not sure. Needless to say, God's getting me ready to accept the change graciously and with a heart trusting Him. I know that whatever the change may be, I'm in His hands and He's holding me tight. Whatever the change is is for good. I know that. I will be ready at just the right time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's teaching me to come to him in my anxiety & feelings of unworthiness as well - He tells me I'm complete, whole, righteous and that He loves me! That just makes me want to love Him more!

I'm excited to hear more about the changes ahead...love ya!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home