Tuesday, January 17, 2006

God's answers

I'm amazed each day at something new in God. Thankfully! The more I look at Him and honestly expect and wait for His answers the more that I notice they're coming and they're here. Such simple things show His glory and His supremacy. Myself and the whole team was talked about how we were so tired and needed a break. Rob called me last night and said that the speaker for this morning had to cancel. There you have it. God gave us our break and a great morning to sleep in! The students were thrilled, but I was ecstatic! And...God knows how to send at what to say through that persona at just the right time. Don't you find that true? I'm thankful to God.

It's a great day here in CO! It snowed a little yesterday which was a huge deal for our students from Arizona. They couldn't believe it! They were so cute! We learned dramas yesterday for us to do while we're in India. I had to carry this girl over my shoulder and as I was trying to set her down on the floor I hit my head on the floor. Now I have a little knot there and a bruise. But it made for a good laugh which is always good!

Okay, anyone interested in going backpacking with me in April? Just like three days or something. Anyone interested? I'm itching for it. I'm itching for a lot of things, but I won't go into all of them. It is a good day isn't it?

In a few minutes I'm off to meet my accountability partners for a little lunch and chatting. The anticipation is growing for the excitement that I have! And...the book we're reading for eXodus is soooooo good. "Celebration of Discipline" I read it in college but unfortunately didn't really READ it if you know what I mean. It's an incredible book that has a lot of truth in it and I highly recommend it.

I'm going to go see "The End of the Spear" Friday night. I'm taking the students to go see it. Should be fun! And then...drum roll please...ladies' night Saturday night! These are always so much fun! I love the ladies in our small group and I love the opportunities to really sit down and talk with them and get to know them better. I'm excited!

Oh and that's right, Saturday day I have nothing on my schedule! That's the best part of the weekend. I'm sleeping until I wake up and then I'm going to hang with friends or read a book or bake something or...I don't know. My possibilities are endless. I just know that I will be doing nothing related to KBM or the students and that makes me happy. Call me if you want to do something!

I know the end was a little random, but I had a lot of thoughts. I can do it. It's my blog:)

Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'll be anxious to hear what you think of "End of the Spear." I saw previews for the documentary version, "Beyond the Gates," when I saw Steven Curtis Chapman in concert a couple of years ago--he was traveling with Steve Saint and Mincaye, the guy who murdered Steve Saint's dad and is now a grandfather to Steve's children (awesome testimony). So I've been looking forward to the movie...but it's been getting bad press in the Christian blogosphere. Most unfortunately, I've heard a lot of people saying they stripped the story of the gospel and made it just about love and humanitarianism :(

So...I'll be waiting for your review.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Connecticut mutual life insurance co

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home