Sunday, January 08, 2006

So far...

Well...as most of you know, the students are now here for the YATLI Winter Semester 2006. I can already tell that these next three months are going to be the most stretching for me as a leader. These last three days have already been extremely stretching. I really don't know how to sum it all up actually. But yesterday I my day started at 6:00am and didn't end until 12:30 am that night. And for those of you who know me, I usually go to bed about 9:00 pm. It was a full day of many trips to the airport, feeding the students and trying to keep reigns on them.

I don't know that I'm ready for this responsibility. This is a lot. A whole lot! I'm stressed just thinking about the next couple of months. I'm already tired and it's only been a few days!

And I would love to be able to say that things are okay though and I'm going to make it through and God is good. But you know what? I'm struggling here. Really struggling. I know that God is good and I know that this won't kill me. But for the life of me I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't. I'm overwhelmed and in way over my head.

I know that God has been preparing me for this moment and I know I wouldn't be here if He didn't know that I could do it and do it well. But the flesh is weak.

I tell you all of this because I know that each of you reading this are the prayer warriors that I need in this season. So please, I ask for your prayers on a regular basis.

Pray for rest for me, patience, grace for others, understanding, my coaching relationship with the other coach and us as a team. Pray that I don't have a nervous breakdown in the midst of this:)

Thank you all so much! I know that you're praying and that means so much to me! It gives me assurance and I appreciate it. Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I will be praying! love you girl!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home