Monday, December 05, 2005

Refreshment

Well...last blog said "Here I go". And I went! I'm still going!

This weekend got better as it went on! Saturday night I had the ladies over for dinner and girl time. It was so much fun! You can't beat time with the ladies:) Then Sunday, man was worship time amazing! And I had coffee with my friend, Cerise, which was by far the highlight of my day as it brought incredible encouragement for me and a much needed convo talking about vision. Wonderful! Last started my first night working with the youth at my church. It was so much fun. And boy was I exhausted afterwards. I went straight to bed when I got home:) Big surprise I know. It was a total God-thin that I'm working with the youth and it was confirmed that I had heard God correctly over and over last night. That's always nice:)

The refreshment that I'm talking about it that I feel renewed and refreshed and on the right path again, the path of getting back to the intimacy I once shared with Christ. I'm can't wait to not only get there again, but surpass it and get even closer! God is truly so good to me.