Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ooops!!

So...I messed up huge last night. I had meetings ALL day yesterday. From 9:30am-5:00pm. They were very productive but very long. About 8:30 last night I'm getting ready for bed settling down to do some reading and then the Lord (it had to be Him) reminded me of some candles that I had lit in my office about 9:00am. Oh my gosh! I just put on shoes and a jacket and ran out the door. I sped all they way to the office. The whole time I'm praying that the office is not burnt down and I'm also thinking of ways to explain to the policeman who might pull me over for speeding why I was actually speeding. I actually thought he would understand:)

I got to the office, unlocked the door, turned the alarm off, and ran to my office to find the candles still burning. Thankfully the building was not burning and I still had a job! I was so relieved. Sometimes, I really wonder what I'm thinking. Anyone have those moments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home