Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So good!

I'm having a glorious day! I'm happy and full of joy. I'm thankful for where God has put me in this world and so thankful that He hasn't given up on me, but is still working in me to make me the woman that He made me to be!

I'm so thankful for good friends that care and listen and share and laugh and are so very different. I had lunch with Mary Teresa yesterday and that was so good. We laughed and giggled and made fun and acted like high schoolers. So fun. And I had coffee with Kristen last night, which was fabulous. She was incredibly encouraging and uplifting and was the epitimy of a real friend. She asked me hard questions and was holding me accountable and just showed that she really cared about me. I'm thankful for her. I'm thankful for all of you.

What a day at work. I'm finally finishing the acceptance packets for The Laborer's Institute for Youth and Young Adults for all of 2006! What a long process! I'm now working on the student notebooks. I've decided to change them and make them a little more schnazzy. How fun! Using skills I don't have! We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

Thanks for your frienships! I hope you're having as good a day as I'm having!

I'm not sick anymore! Praise the Lord for healing me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home