Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Finally coming to an end

I have been coughing continuously since Friday. How annoying! I havne't had a cough like this since high school or maybe it was even middle school. I don't know. But it's been forever. I'm sick of it. I can't go to the gym because I can't quit coughing, thus can't breathe. I can't sleep because I cough all through the night. AAAaaggggghhh!!!!!

But thankfully, I called a friend who's a doctor and she called me in some prescription cough medicine. Codine baby. Yeah! I was busy getting my hair done last night:) so a good friend went and picked it up for me. Thank God for good friends! And yes, I slept last night. I slept good. I took more of that stuff this morning, which I don't think was that wise to do. But I had nothing else. I am now about to fall asleep at my desk. I must push through until 11:00 when it wears off.

Don't do what I did and try and tough it out. You can tough out pain, but you can't tough out a cold/sinus/cough thing that you have. Trust me. I can tough out anything and I couldn't tough this out:)

Lessons learned by kathryn. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

here's a lesson about codeine: don't try to play volleyball (or any sport, for that matter) while you're on it. not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...

how did your dinner party go??

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home