Friday, November 11, 2005

What a glorious day!

First off, can anyone say casual Friday? That's right. We had it today for the second, count it second time since I've been on staff. And yes, I wore jeans! Then, because there were only five people in our office, KBM took us out to lunch at Fuddruckers. Then...Pam (HR) let us leave work early!
So I went and worked out, which was nice because I thought it better that I get more sleep last night rather than wake up early and go to the gym. Sometimes you just have to make these important decisions:)
Talked my sister today and got some great advice. Man I love her! She's always honest and tells me the truth even if I don't want to hear it.
And tomorrow...breakfast with Natalie and ultimate frisbee baby! What a good day.
I'll also be cleaning out my car and hopefully getting it washed. Anyone want to join me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Griff Wigley, Northfield Citizens Online
I had a good talk with Griff Wigley of Northfield Citizens Online, a non-profit in Northfield, MN that promotes the " civic blogosphere " there.
Hi there. I am an abstract fibre and textile artist from New Zealand at www.fabcreations.co.nz. I would really like to receive your comments on my art pieces. Have been searching for similar blogs and yours came up. Great post.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home